Apprentice/Journeyman Line Worker
Eastern Maine Electric Cooperative is seeking an apprentice or experienced line worker to work in the Danforth area. The successful candidate must live in or relocate to this area. Experience is a plus but not a necessity. We offer an apprentice training program.
- Safe driving record (Class I will be required to obtain 1 year from hire date)Ability to perform tasks that involve construction and maintenance of overhead and
- underground electric distribution line
- Must be able to work at elevated heights
- Work involves standing, climbing, bending, reaching, pulling and being in awkward positions.
- Work in adverse weather conditions and all hours of the day
- Repetitive lifting of 80 to 100 pounds
- Exposure to loud noise
- Follow safety rules and regulations
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess a high degree of initiative. A company physical will be required for the successful applicant.
Please send resume/application and references by November 3, 2017.
Eastern Maine Electric Coopertive, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 425
21 Union St
Calais, Maine 04619
Fax (207) 454-8376
Email hr -at- emec.com
Job Application available below for download.
Eastern Maine Electric is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
(Please be sure to specify which job you are applying for)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.